Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado -- Real Early Winter Here!

2 posters

Go down

Colorado -- Real Early Winter Here! Empty Colorado -- Real Early Winter Here!

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:41 am

Gold Adventurers,

Well...…….cabin fever is alive and well here in High Kolorado…

As I write this the hills are totally covered in snow, on the ground too around my house, and the outside temp is 5 below zero and dropping slowly. Still have 1 1/2 hours before sunrise, when we hit the low for the morning. Brrr!

Heard a snow report that here in the Upper Arkansas River Valley area that we're 238% of snow pack as compared to last year, this same time! Yes, last year was a drought/low snow year, but we're fixing that shortfall big time this year.

This means all that gold is locked in rock hard frozen ground and under ice on the river and streams. Bummer! Embarassed

Come on Spring!!!

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Colorado -- Real Early Winter Here! Empty Re: Colorado -- Real Early Winter Here!

Post by dickb Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:24 pm

Winter has just barely got to my local but I'm still ready for it to warm up. Burr, I hate paying for heat. I use to have wood heat, but now I use natural gas. Bummer.

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Colorado -- Real Early Winter Here! Empty Re: Colorado -- Real Early Winter Here!

Post by Admin Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Dickb,

Well... Had 3.3F below zero here this morning for the low. Had 6.5F below zero here for yesterday's low! Shocked

When the day's high isn't above freezing, well.............you know it's winter...

Here inside with the Man Cave wood stove just roaring away... I use propane in most all the house.......for hot water baseboard heat. Here in the Man Cave, an addition, it's a 8 inch flue Grizzle wood stove with 3 speed fan/blower.

Come on Spring!!!

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down