Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Adventures LLC & This Forum to End Soon...

Go down

Gold Adventures LLC & This Forum to End Soon... Empty Gold Adventures LLC & This Forum to End Soon...

Post by Admin Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:50 am

Hey there all...

A HUGE FYI...

2019 is a big transition year for me, my Gold Adventures LLC/business and this Forum. Basically, it's time for a big life change and I'll be moving to Texas, just as soon as my house/property here in Buena Vista, Colorado, sells...

Why?

Good question!

Basically, Dee and I are empty nesters now, with both our kiddos off to college and Vet School, never to return here. Dee's gone back to work full-time, with both kiddos out of the house, and loves working again....in Texas. She's also gotten big time into cycling out on the open road and rides in organized rides and races. I've gotten into cycling too with her and love it. I've lost a lot of fat, toned up and my blood pressure is the lowest it's been in decades. Smile

Over my 26 year Air Force career we moved 12 times, about every 2 years on average. We've been here in Kolorado now 7 years, our longest stay in one place ever.

SO, Dee and I have decided it's high time to shift gears, move on, focus on ourselves a bit more as empty nesters... We don't need a big house/40 acres just for the two of us. I've had a great time up here hunting my own property, fly fishing, gold prospecting the local area.

Also, sadly, politics here in Kolorado have gone from bad to worse to even worse now.....with the godless, Commie Liberal Democrats in complete control of the legislature, governor's mansion and the state. They're turning the state as fast as they can into another Kalifornia, New York, New Jersey, Venezuela. Time to flee...…..like I did Kalifornia years back......and let the place implode eventually. Sad

Texas may be slowly following the same sad path, BUT they aren't this bad...

SO, with all this said, I have the house/property up for sale, have sold off a lot of my bigger prospecting equipment items like my dredges, high banker, etc. I'll keep a good assortment of smaller items and detectors......and I still plan to do some prospecting with my buddies here several times a year. Unfortunately, Texas isn't a good gold state. Oh well... Smile

So, I'll keep the Gold Adventures LLC and Forum here up and operating for now. But, once the place sells and I have a firm move out date, I'll pull the plug, move on...

Just want to THANK all you loyal friends and fellow prospectors that's helped make Gold Adventures and this Forum fun the last 11 years. THANK YOU! Very Happy

I wish you all the best in life and heavy pans!

Randy Witham "C-17A" Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down