Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold

Go down

Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold Empty Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold

Post by Admin Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:03 am

Hey Gold Adventurers...

For 4 years I used to live in middle Georgia and did a LOT of trips up to Buchanan, Georgia, to suction dredge, high bank, sluice and pan on the GPAA "Farm Claim" lease...

When gettin' around Northern Georgia, up around Dahlonega, prospecting with friends on the LDMA Loud Mine property or the WEGM claims, I'd often make it a point to hit the Crisson Gold Mine in Dahlonega, Georgia, pick up some of their hard rock mined, stamp mill "cons" and take them home, pan them out...

Loved the cons as they had about nil black sand, were mostly quartz based, and had some of the chunkiest, prettiest butter yellow Georgia gold.  Here's some pics FYI:

Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7201
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7202
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7203
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7204
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7205
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7206
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7207
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7208
Georgia -- Crisson Gold Mine Cons & Gold DSCN7209

Now, as a open to the public, pay -to-play place, did I ever get "spot" for my money?  Nope, usually about 50% of spot for my money, BUT I did have a lot of fun panning their cons.  Wink

They sell their "dirt" online, have lots of prospecting equipment and other gems, items for sale:  http://www.crissongoldmine.com/

Randy  "C-17A"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down