Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randys folks / CA. fires

4 posters

Go down

Randys folks / CA. fires Empty Randys folks / CA. fires

Post by russau Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:09 pm

cheers Randy , how are your folks in CA. doing? I hope the fire is NOT near them!

russau

Back to top Go down

Randys folks / CA. fires Empty Re: Randys folks / CA. fires

Post by russau Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm assuming Randy has went out to help out the folks! My friend in Redding just got back to his home after 10 days after the forced evacuation! Tis good to see him posting!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:11 am

Russ,

Ha. Actually, no I didn't go out to Redding...

However, I DO have 3 cousins living in and around Redding and checked up on them. Heard one was temporarily "evacuated" just to be safe, staying with friends...

The other two live way far away from the Carr Fire, so no evac for them.

Quite the fire/mess out there. Hot, dry, windy, sunny and 100+ years of fuel built up to burn...…….and now everything is... Embarassed

Many of the Western states, like Kalifornia, Kolorado, etc., are all now suffering from 100+ years of forestry mismanagement, where every fire that ever started was put out as fast as possible...

….now, there's SO many trees, brush, undergrowth, fuel...……..EVERY fire is a disaster of Biblical proportions.

Staining on my log home these last 2 weeks... Busy, busy, busy. Hope to finish up soon and get to dredging, as the Ark is WAY low now....only 275 CFS at the Granite Gauge. Wink

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi Randy:

Totally agree with you on mismanagement of the forests. We buy our lumber from Canada and let our timber burn and rot because we think logging spoils the land. What fools we are. I agree that clear cutting looks ugly but so does a forest that has burned and we lose all the timber revenue that could have helped our country grow. Timber is a renewable resource and needs to be managed by people that understand timbers needs. Maybe Greenpeace needs to go back to school and learn more instead of peddling fear.

But what do I know anyway???????

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Dickb,

Spot on analysis...

We'll kill the planet today...........just to "save" it... Like we humans really have a clue.

Like all these idiot "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" criminals and idiots. These people can;t even save themselves, let alone a planet...

Remember the stupid hype and lawsuits over the Spotted Owl up in the Northwest? They killed the timber industry, zillions of job, ruined lives, families, a whole industry.

THEN, we find out later the lie that "they ONLY can nest in "old growth" trees....was a lie. Amazingly, the owls figured out how and where to nest in other trees, and so the owls were smarter than all the idiot eco-Nazis. Ha.

You know more than godless, Commie Liberal Democrat and eco-Nazi......that's for SURE! Embarassed

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jloyd Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Up where my son lives they are nesting in the KMart sign.Glad to hear all is well .I know some still on the fire departments and they are saying that if no home are in harms way they are letting it burn .But they won't say that to the news or any body they don't know.

jloyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down