Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 13 ,2017

4 posters

Go down

Friday 13 ,2017 Empty Friday 13 ,2017

Post by russau Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:44 am

Well ,who all made it through my lucky day?? I obviously did ! Very Happy cheers

russau

Back to top Go down

Friday 13 ,2017 Empty Re: Friday 13 ,2017

Post by dickb Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:02 am

Hi Russ:

Glad to hear that. Hope today and tomorrow are just as good.

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:13 am

Russ, Dickb,

Ha. I guess I did too! Didn't even realize that it came and went... Wink

Nothing but "fun" here. Ha. http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/

Maybe we can send Freddy and Jason after the BLM and "Drain the Swamp" there for us?

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:19 am

People in Washington want to kill small scale mining in the U. S. and no one is paying any attention to what they are doing. So they just continue to sit there and pass their secret regulations with no concern for what that action will have on their constituents. The only thing that gets their attention is BIG MONEY. That is the real sad part of this dilemma. That's what you get when you have only millionaire's running the government. Now get back to work and shut up. We need more money.

JMHO

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

Dickb,

Yep...  Very sadly most all politicians today are just whores to money and special interests.....all for office, position and power.

ANY wonder Trump kicked ass on traitor/criminal Hillary?

Most real people are soooooooooooooo tired of "business as usual" in politics today.  I know I am.  I am doing nothing but fighting "government" today....the BLM, the CPW/AHRA and sadly losing at most every turn.

The federal government is way, Way, WAY to big and all the 29 Departments & 100s of agencies are WAY too powerful and have made themselves the unconstitutional 4th branch of the federal government.  All they do all day long is only what THEY want...........and publish new rules and regulations that are treated as "law", despite NOT being passed by Congress and NOT being signed by the president into law.  All wrong!

Congress is worthless, powerless to reign any of them in...........and yet they STILL fund them all 100% year after year by endless debt issuance and deficit spending...  Embarassed

About time for revolution and totally start over.

Randy  C-17A  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:19 pm

The infection starts with the first time a person runs for office. They may get elected by the people for the first time, but if they refuse to play ball with the politicians rules, they are out. I don't care if it's school board, councilman or dog catcher. It is you either follow the rules or your out. After 71 years, I can't see a way for it to change and until more good folks are willing to step up and demand change, it never will change. You just have to do your best with a bad situation. I don't see moving any other place in the world that would make things better for me. Big money rules this country and they won't be satisfied even if they own it all.
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Dickb,

My solution?

Term limits. ONE term and you're out. NO reelection campaign what so ever. Nope.

One office at a time, then you're OUT! Never enough time to become owned by anyone or any group.

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Thanks for that great suggestion Randy.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for the news that that bill has been proposed and is being voted on in the senate and/or house. We may see that bill after the pay cut bill for all elected office holders to get them in line with the hours they work each year.......... has become law.

Oh wait, it's time for me to go and count all my money. Talk to you next week. DUH

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 am

dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Dickb,

Ha! Perfect! Totally captures the criminality of the BLM today. The USFS and EPA too for that matter... Embarassed

The "Swamp" needs SERIOUS draining all over "government" for sure.

Fire them all, start over with REAL citizen servants, with a clue and no lap dog agenda for the eco-Nazis.

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:43 am

I think in today's society, most people don't want anything to do with the untrustworthy "gubermint" and all the lying / backstabbing that goes with it! And I also believe that statement stands for ALL party's ! Once a person gets elected into office and see all that there is for them for FREE them they go wild . And they are TOLD how to act for "their " party. The very day they get into office their office gets booze delivered to them from company's that want to influence them down the road. The people of America got to realize that these so called "representatives" DONT represent us , they represent their party and their party ONLY! They may flap their lips saying differently BUT research their track record and read for yourself what their actions are really going! Yep there is probly a few good one's out there BUT their party tells them what to do and say IF they ever want any bill they want to go any where ,or if they want ANY funding for anything EVER! And that's how I see it!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:47 am

Russ,

Yep... Career politicians of all parties or no party are bad.... Period. Dot. They become part of the "establishment" class and plug into the Matrix. Then, it's ALL about re-election, more power and more control.

Look at Kalifornia US Senator Diane Feinstein, as just one sorry example. She's running for a 6th term as senator. She brags she's been in political office like 47 years already. She's 84 years old! She's already been a senator for 30 years! IF she wins she'll be 90 years old if she lives to the end of that term.

http://www.dailynews.com/2017/10/09/u-s-sen-dianne-feinstein-84-to-run-for-6th-term/

John McCain another.... Strom Thurmond reached 100 years of age in office and was the longest serving US Senator at 48 years in office! Insane!

Term limits baby............ONE AND DONE! Wink

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:04 pm

YUP!! cheers

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by jloyd Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:00 pm

People do not watch what is happening .They only listen to what the egg heads say they have done for them .They never keep up with the truth.

jloyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Jloyd,

Yep... All part of the plan to distract people, mislead people, dumb down the people...

Sadly, it's working. Embarassed

Go watch this 1 hour interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1rFywzc364

Lynetter Zang interviews Patrick Wood about many topics. One BIG topic is the new United Nation's release of their Agenda 2030 plan. Bad, bad, bad. Talk about a New World Order/One World Order plan! God help us!

People, especially Millinneals and younger kids are being systematically brainwashed to voluntarily give up their rights, independence, privacy, everything............for the "greater good" of humanity and to "save the planet".

Guess who benefits and has the power & control? ha! The Liberal elites, the technocrats, the U.N. WRONG!

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Not a lot of people remember or think about Agenda 21 ....... It's all part of their plan to move us all back to the city's weither or not you want to! they have it mapped out and most public land will be absorbed by them , and they are getting by with it BECAUSE we aren't paying attention to what they are doing ! Most people just don't believe it or they don't want to be bothered by it ! It's the ole "let the other guy fight it for me"! attitude! And that's how they win!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Russ, Jloyd, et al.,

Yep...  First Agenda 21 back in 1992.  Now Agenda 2030.  Even worse...

Here's my commentary on the situation and the Zang/Wood interview:

Patrick Wood is an author and lecturer who has studied elite globalization policies since the late 1970’s. He has deep historical insights into the modern attacks on sovereignty, property rights and personal freedom and how the globalist agenda has eroded freedoms and equality over time. He states “The endgame, if ignored, will result in Scientific Dictatorship.” Patrick is the author of Technocracy Rising and Trilaterals Over Washington. You can find Patrick Wood here: https://www.technocracy.news/

They unwind the new U.N. Agenda 2030 plan to control the world………destroy national & individual sovereignty.  

Total top down social engineering to ensure “sustainability” and “biodiversity” as THEY define it……with THEM in control of us all.

Yep.  The U.N. wants total control of all economics and economies…………100% control of all production & consumption.  Started with Agenda 21 in 1992 with the call for the end to all private property, all private ownership of wealth and the end of ownership of your talent & skills.  Move humans off the land, into big cities. Create a planet for the "biodiversity" and plants & animals. Put humans in boxes like rats. Only gets worse with Agenda 2030 calling for “science” and “technology” to dictate and control the world, every human being on the planet.

No more “unsustainable” aspects like golf courses as they waste water, no more autos as they produce emissions, no more cows as the burp & fart which contributes to supposed man-made Global Warming…

The demonization of CO2 is insanity………….yet working………..as so many people are brain dead idiots.  All toadies & pawns in the biggest scam of ALL time!  Way too many Millennials and young people today are totally being trained and social engineered to give up all rights, all sense of individualism…..so that the elite technocrats can eventually STEAL all wealth, in every form and your individual means to produce anything………..for them and the “state”…..meaning a One World Order U.N.

Today technology is totally destroying ANY privacy…..with cameras on every corner, facial recognition, voice recognition, license plate readers, red light cameras, electronic tracking of purchasing, advertisers spying on your Google/internet surfing, credit card monitoring, ANY WiFi usage monitoring, social media monitoring/data mining…  On and on and on…  All for harm, nothing for your good.

Real time geospatial tracking of you and your every move, trips, patterns of travel are ALL recorded and stored.  Every breath you make is logged today.

The elites and powers to be and governments are ALL colluding to wage a war on privacy, property rights, individual rights, gold & silver and cash too.  They want a 100% digital currency world to control, monitor your every move/purchase and to steal any/all they want from you!

Lynette & Wood suggest you:

1).  Have 3 to 6 months cash in hand for short term emergencies.  Just look at Puerto Rico….power down, NO electronic anything…….not enough cash on hand to transact……..a mostly barter economy over night.  What if we had an EMP attack or grid failure?  Ha. Crypto means nothing if you can’t get to a digital wallet.

2).  Store wealth in physical gold & silver. Smaller sizes ( 1 ounce rounds/bars) and fractionals to make dealing easier.

3).  Have a good supply of “barter” items………..with a long shelf life.  Dry food, canned food, bottled water, dry goods, everyday items, booze.  Also, LOTS of ammo and guns.  Wood says .22LR ammo is an incredible “currency” as it’s cheap, divisible, lasts forever and there’s millions of 22 guns in America for self-defense, hunting, trading.  When the lights go out, the guns come out.

This is all one big long-term social engineering/world engineering effort that started in the 1930’s.

Start planning for the worst now.  I already have!

Randy  C-17A   Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 am

Planning NOW is smart ! BUT most people won't !

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:44 am

Russ,

Yep...  Sadly...  Most people will wait until it's too damn late......when the government/federal reserve will have the banks close for a "holiday" period, when ATMs will be closed or already out of cash or inop due to no electrical power...

Anyone remember the stock market crash of 1929?

Anyone remember the Great Depression?

Anyone remember all the thousands of bank failures and closures?

Anyone remember millions upon millions w/o work, jobs, money, food?  The Soup lines?

We just blew past 23,000 on the DOW.....at 23,343.....and we blew past 6,700 on the NASDAQ and the S&P 500 is at 2,581!  ALL are at all-time "historic" highs.  ALL are way, Way, WAY overvalued by at least 100% compared to normal P/E ratios.  Think 1929 valuations and speculation.  

The world central banks have been printing endless Dollars, Yen, Yuan, Euros, on and on since the crash of 2007/2008.  Trillions upon trillions for each of them...  Hell, the Bank of Japan now "owns" 60% of their ETF market and 40% of their entire stock market now!  The Fed here owns over 40% of ALL U.S. Treasuries over 5 years of maturity and about $2.5 trillion total!  https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/TREAST

The world debt burden has literally doubled from the 2007/2008 levels to between $250 and $270 trillion!  We've been at zero, near zero or even negative interest rates for almost 9 years now.  NO WAY every to return to "normalized" rates, as the carrying cost of all this debt will sink the world.

BUT, a day of eventual financial reckoning IS coming.  NO WAY to avoid it.  We will see another "Greater Depression" and the craziest financial antics when the debt, bonds, stock, real estate, everything bubbles all pop.

Better to be years early in planning, than even 1 day late.

The people of Puerto Rico had less than a week to "prepare" for their hurricane, when it popped up out of nowhere.  It kicked their asses big time.  Will be for years and years to come. Same for everyone else when this CAT 10 financial hurricane sweeps the world...and people won't have any cash on hand, no physical gold or silver, no barter items, no guns or ammo, no 3 to 6 months stockpile of food.....

Randy  C-17A   Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:25 am

I just read that most states are at a minimum of 25% or higher on unemployed people and the same for people in the poverty levels! We are on the road , and have been right NOW!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:00 am

Russ,

Yep... AND.........most states are underfunded or WAY underfunded on their state pension plans too.......besides most have billions upon billions of bonds/debt they'll never be able to pay back...

Just look at the recent financial crises in godless, Commie Liberal Democrat destroyed Illinois and Connecticut... Ha. All Blue states are in similar boats...

Kalifornia, if they were honest, but they're not..........is $1 TRILLION unfunded in their CalPers state retirement fund!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/stanford-study-reveals-california-pensions-underfunded-1-trillion-or-93k-household

Debt, debt, debt.

The federal government is SO much worse than Greece, Cypress, ANY 3rd world banana republic... We're doomed.

So just prepare. I have and still am!

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 am

I truly believe that those states are waiting for a Federal bailout so that they can line they're pockets even fuller with their stolen cash! I'm having a hard time believing the people of those states don't see this happening and vote them out of office before it's all gone!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Russ,

Well.........in SOME way I'd say at least 1/2 or maybe 3/4 of ALL states today are in such a deep financial mess, especially in their state retirement plans and in their debt loads overall that they WILL end up in crisis, especially when we go into the next BIG crisis/depression.

Governments all tend to overspend, borrow, issue debt/bonds and just keep digging deeper into the hole.

They also use fake bookkeeping, gimmicks, off balance sheet stuff to hide the REAL financial situation.

IF they all go begging to the Fed and federal government for a bail out like the Fed gave Wall Street in the last 2007/2008 crisis, well........it will all be done with more just made up out of thin air dollars.........on top of the trillions they already printed up out of thin air.

In the end the destruction of the Dollar will be the end result. So, gold & silver, guns & ammo, dry goods TODAY, BABY!

Randy C-17A
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down