Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here....

3 posters

Go down

Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... Empty Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here....

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Greetings Gold Adventurers...

Global Warming?  Ha!

Where's idiot/criminal Al Gore when I need him???  Just 25 days now until the earth "cooks" in his infamous 10 year prediction of the Global Warming hoax of our lifetimes:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2006/01/27/algore_we_have_ten_years_left_before_earth_cooks

We've had an extremely cold week here in pot smokin' "High" Kolorado.  Quite the past cold week as to lows.  Highs in the teens usually, if that:

26 Dec --   9 below
27 Dec -- 14 below
28 Dec --   4 below
29 Dec --   4 below
30 Dec --   1 below
31 Dec --   3 below
1 Jan --    16 below

Here's pics of the low temp for 3 of the mornings.....  Brrr....  9 below, 14 below and a new record for my house....16 below zero!

Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08149_zpsqlogzwlr
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08152_zpshrzxnpau
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08158_zpsczyyubjc

So, the way things are............with 10 plus inches of snow on the ground and below zero lows......I'll be waiting a good while to go gold prospecting again...  Embarassed

Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08142_zpsqx0dbp4r
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08143_zpsnosia1fc
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08144_zps6y5iiqvo
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08145_zpsbkphyfyt
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSC08147_zps1vwhoubf

Randy  C-17A  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... Empty Re: Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here....

Post by russau Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:57 pm

HMMM? well atleast the beer ought tobe nice and cold while sitting by the fireplace!

russau

Back to top Go down

Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... Empty Re: Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here....

Post by dickb Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Well Randy, that may bother you, but the gold doesn't mind. All that freezing temp will help shatter the quartz and
release more of that pretty yellow stuff. Then, when the 14ers melt all that snow, the runoff will send it your way.

You gotta think positive. I see lots more of the yellow stuff showing up in your kitchen sink in your future.

Now, how is that for foretelling your future. HA HA

Plus, I don't get paid one red cent for my predictions. Rolling Eyes

Stay warm and have one on me today.

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Dickb,

Ha. Don't get me wrong.............I am not depressed or bummed out....

I love the 4 seasons, the High Kolorado views, weather, livin'. Wink

Yep...........come on record snows again and record Ark flooding and new gold and old gold all washed up in piles for me!!!

I just hope to fill my private property Elk cow tag before 30 minutes past sunset on 31 Jan 2016 this year. Haven't had Elk on the property but once in 3 years....and that year my 16 year old son had the tag, not me, and he wasn't home. Missed taking a shot. Nothing would make me happier than 250 lbs of Elk in my garage freezer!

They always seem to know to show up way later...........like late February and hang around until early May...

Here's a few pics out my back by the corral and off my front porch in the snow:

Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSCN0900_zpscpa7bt6p
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSCN0907_zps72hojoij
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSCN1075%20-%20Copy_zpscf4sbxwm
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSCN1078%20-%20Copy_zpsipi0yk4x
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSCN1082%20-%20Copy_zpsfdns7oew
Colorado -- Cold Weather & Lots of Snow Here.... DSCN1084_zpsfu8hntpn

Here Elkie, Elkie, Elkie.......

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:27 pm

Well build yourself a small blind and you know where they like to browse. Go for it and how is your bugle?
Come on down here Momma.................. Daddy's got something for you.
Good Luck! Very Happy

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down