Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted eng/pump combo??

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wanted eng/pump combo?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted eng/pump combo??

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 am

Russ,

What about this one?

2.5 HP, 4-stroke, 1 1/2 inch water pump................all new.................free shipping.............only $159!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATE-Tools-2-5-Hp-1-1-2-Gasoline-Water-Suction-Pump-Flood-4-Stroke-Trash-Sump-/331667157445?hash=item4d38e731c5:g:HIgAAOSwVL1WCVpE

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:46 am

EXCEPT for the low gpm and head pressure and being a trash pump it just wouldn't do for a dredge engine/pump.. BUT I like the cost of it with free shipping. Ive looked over ebay, craigslist, pawn shops and farm and home shops but they just don't have the demand for hi pressure pumps like I need for this. all these places have pumps that would work for highbankers but not up-2-snuff for a dredge.

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:05 am

Russ,

O.K. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you for a better one.....

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:57 am

Old post BUT I wanted to update it. I bought a Keene eng / pump from mark Keene and got it installed awhile back! While I was at it I bought a spark arrester for it to keep the FS/COE/BLM/ Dept of Natural resources and the wacoenviromentalists at bay!!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:45 am

Russ,

Thanks for the update...  We need ALL the traffic here on the Forum we can get!  Seems folks come, look...........but like almost NOBODY posts comments/text anymore...  Not sure why.

Nice you're thinking of "the environment" with your spark arrester.  

With ANY luck, you'll be out over open water...........and the river/stream, made of water...........will be your "spark arrester" as well.  Ha.  Wink

We got 4 inches of snow on the ground and hit a low of 11.5 F BELOW zero last night!  SO, I doubt ANY spark from your engine would start a wild fire!

Wanted eng/pump combo?? - Page 2 DSC09209_zpskcx3qjkp

When you gonna get it wet, try it out???

Randy  C-17A   Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:26 am

[Nice you're thinking of "the environment" with your spark arrester.  

Randy  C-17A   Smile[/quote] Thinking of the environment??? No not hardly! Im thinking of citations Id get without it if some greenie cop / FS /BLM / wacoenviromentalists were to sneak up on me !!!!!! Spark arrestor on the water is kinda like a oxymoron to me!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:44 am

Randy , BV is where I wanted to retire to 8 years ago BUT my chance passed to do this . I gladly would trade St. Louis , Misery for your snow and cold problems!! Rolling Eyes

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 am

Russ,

Ha.  Well..........come on up!  Wink

Plenty of 4 seasons, snow in the winter........Aspen colors in the Fall........and some winter cold too...............but, not really "problem", per se, more like just High Kolorado living in the Rocky Mountains at 8,500 feet...  Oh, really, NO humidity all year around..........and almost zero bugs too, unless you're on the creek gold prospecting and choose to feed the local mosquitoes.  Ha.

Wild fire is our biggest threat here where I live. Funny how some of the front range cities like Ft. Collins, Denver and C. Springs can have shittier weather sometimes.......worse hail, colder colds, more snow, stronger winds from the North, hotter heat in the summer, a risk of tornadoes, etc.

I like the history, the lore here too.  Wink

Pack up, sell out, move out to BV!  Or, at least but a little second place, live here when it's bad in Misery...

Oh, clear this morning.......at 5.9F outside. Will probably drop a degree or 2 as the sun just starts to rise in an hour or so. But, will warm up into the 30s if the sun comes out. Nice! Very Happy

Randy  C-17A  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Mountains make their own weather. Just got to deal with what Mother Nature gives you. Very Happy

Stay warm Randy and spring will be here before you know it. You can always rerun some old cons for fun.

Happy New Year!

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Randy , without the gunfire , burning cars/buildings and violent parades of people yelling all kinds of stuff it just wouldn't feel like home! Twisted Evil

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2