Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector

4 posters

Go down

Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector Empty Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector

Post by MinerMatt Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 am

Hello all,

I have a Bazooka Gold Trap for sale in Leadville, CO.   It is the 36 inch Prospector model with the regular size grizzly, but with the hard plastic so it's built like a tank!  It has a section of thin groove V-Matting to let you know if you are on the gold, and a removable half inch screen on the inlet to keep vegetation from getting in.  This sluice is a beast!  You can run it all day and get away with just one clean up.  Bazooka Gold Trap recently went out of business so you can't order these from the manufacturer anymore.  There has been some Bazookas on Ebay that have sold for twice the retail price.  I'm letting it go for $175.00 firm.  This is a steal!  Buyer pays shipping.  I can meet you in Leadville or possibly somewhere nearby to save you the shipping costs!  Contact me thru the forum or call/text me at (312) 520-8355.  

Pics of this great sluice in operation shown below...  You can just dump bucket after bucket or shovel direct onto it...  It's a REAL production sluice!

Matt

Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector DSCN5575_zpsy7em5mlq

Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector DSCN5578_zpso4ikwo6k

Last edited by MinerMatt on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add a new sentence.)
MinerMatt
MinerMatt

Back to top Go down

Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector Empty Re: Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector

Post by Admin Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Matt,

Good luck on welling your Bazooka! I know that thing is a beast............a REAL production sluice you don't have to baby with the right/fast water flow...

Just stand and shovel direct or stand and dump material from a bucket.... No bending over all day, no slow feeding it.

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector Empty Re: Bazooka Gold Trap 36 inch Prospector

Post by Dave Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 pm

These are great sluices; I have a smaller 30" and a larger 48" one. Matt is correct; the company is no longer in business so get them while you can.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:08 am

I like building things and several years back some guys in our (now defunct club) came over and asked my help in building a few of these for him and his adult children. (NOT for sale ) He had a modification to the build . He made a removable cup for the fluid bed . I never heard back from him on its workings OR even a thanks , but it was EZ enough to build. I had thought of making one to try out on my 2 inch dredge as a little experiment / project BUT there again I never did it!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:44 pm

russau, sorry they did not get back to you. The larger one would really benefit from a removable tray; that is a real pain in the neck to get out of the water to do a cleanup. But, you only need to do that about once a day or so.

The main drawback is that Bazooka gold traps take a lot of water throughtput. If you have that, they are they best. If not, I keep my Le Trap handy. Basically that is all I use now. I also have a Wolf trap but it has been replaced by the Bazooka or the Le Trap.

Anyone want to buy a Wolf Trap? Smile

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down