Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

2 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Empty Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by dickb Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Merry Christmas to all and A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year as well. Enjoy the holidays with your family and friends. Very Happy

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Empty Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Admin Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Didkb,

Thanks!

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!!! Very Happy

I've been busy here in snowy, cold...……6+ inches and 8F out this morning...………..High Kolorado with family & friends.

We all had a great time. I took my wife Sweet dee to the Denver Airport EARLY this morning in the darkness and snow... Ugh. Pretty sporty at times. My daughter left today too. My son will be here until 8 January, then I drive him to the Denver Airport as well...

Fun, fun, fun... Wink

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Empty Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by dickb Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:01 pm

We had a great Holiday and are planning our spring trip to SC. Hard to believe that in June, Carson will have finished two years in college and is off to camp for the summer. My granddaughter had leadership training this past summer at Clemson and really liked the school. She's talking doing AFROTC there and studying Environmental Engineering as a major. Time goes so fast and it's amazing watching the grandkids grow.

Glad all is well with you and the family. Keep warm, Spring is on the way.

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down