Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pearl Harbor Day

3 posters

Go down

Pearl Harbor Day Empty Pearl Harbor Day

Post by russau Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 am

SALUTE !

russau

Back to top Go down

Pearl Harbor Day Empty Re: Pearl Harbor Day

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:44 am

Russ,

Good Friday morning and yes, Peral Harbor Remembrance Day too...

We proudly remember the 2,403 U.S. citizens and military members killed and 1178 other injured in the Japanese sneak attack on Hawaii.

I also remember my dear father, George F. Witham, who was born December 7th, 1933, and passed away last year.  Today he would have been 85.  A great man, raised me well, loved all us kiddos.

God Bless America.  I pray this country turns back to Him, we get back on track...

Randy  C-17A   Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dickb Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 pm

I agree with saluting all the WW II vets. My Dad would have been 103 last month and served in Europe during the war. His cousin was killed over there and never seen his daughter who was born while he was fighting there. My dad came back as a Capt in the Army and when he finished OCS in NC, my Mom took a bus down to Greenville SC and they were married there before he shipped out. Memories still last a lifetime and what are important in life. We fly the American flag to honor their service and commitment to the values we stand for.

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum