Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays vote

2 posters

Go down

Todays vote Empty Todays vote

Post by russau Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:12 am

Well the deed is done ! Now Im just waiting for the smoke and dust to settle to see whos still standing!

russau

Back to top Go down

Todays vote Empty Re: Todays vote

Post by russau Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:36 am

YEA HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:07 am

Russ,

Ha! Well............I heard a funny line about all this:

"First time in history a white billionaire is forcing a black family out to live in public housing". Wink

Now, high time for Trump to slash government, fire everyone in the EPA, the Dept of Interior, the IRS, the DoJ, the Dept of State....all of them and clean house!!!

Can't wait to see what pro-energy, non eco-Nazi gets the Dept of Interior post, so we can get the USFS & BLM back to serving all the people and NOT just the eco-Nazis.

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:06 am

This WONT be done UNLESS the Prez hears about it and is shown proof of their misdeeds! NOW IS THE TIME!! We can only hope for him to intervene on this subject BUT only if he knows!!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:32 am

Russ,

Funny you mention that...

Well, after I get my first cup of Joe in me, I'll be sending President-elect Donald J. Trump a big, long message letting him know all that and more!

https://www.greatagain.gov/

He asks for our ideas to "Make America Great Again"......  

He's about to hear from me on a lot of issues......from pardoning some of our military members rotting in Ft. Leavenworth unjustly accused & convicted of "crimes" while fighting in a war zone while traitor Obama lets thousands upon thousands of convicted felons walk, hundreds with life sentences, to repealing the EPA's WOTUS rule and ozone rules and coal killing rules to saving Cache Creek from the criminal BLM...

Hope you and others get their laundry list together and give Trump a bunch of "fixes" for his first 100 days!  Wink  

Randy  C-17A  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:43 am

Russ,

A followup...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

All the godless, Commie Liberals and Democrats aren't making fun of Trump now, are they?

Hillary was so damn sure she'd win, the witch didn't even have a concession speech draft written......had to write one on the fly, AFTER she lost. Loser...

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:53 am

To bad for bilery!!! I will NEVER vote a straight party line ticket!!!!!!!!! for ANY party ! but I will vote for a AMERICAN wanting to do whats good for our Country and Her people. I do a lot of research on who Im voteing for mainly in my state and Federal offices. I like to check their past history of what they've actually done compaired to what they say they will do. BIG DIFFERANCE ! Most don't try very hard once they are in office ! I personnaly think that once the people have put their trust into them and vote them into office ,they need to do whats good for our Country and Her people and NOT what the party says ! I think these people owe it to us and our Country to help better our Country and Her people NOT what is good for that party !

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:57 am

Russ,

Well.............good that Trump won, even with all the criminal, corrupt Democrats' allowing millions of illegals here to get IDs, driver's licenses, tell they they're ALREADY citizens and empowered to vote and should vote......

............because they won't get caught, punished, or deported. Here we see estimates nationwide that over 3 million illegals illegally voted in the election, and probably 99.99% for Democrats only in the federal, state and local elections:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens.html

If you can't ask for ID, proof of citizenship, proof of residency.....just show, vote and go....to the next polling station and vote over and over and over.....you just enable legal voter fraud against US, the REAL U.S. citizens by illegals, felons and dead people.

This story says there's still over 4 million dead people left on voter rolls because criminal, corrupt U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder sued any state that tried to purge their voter rolls of dead people, felons and illegals.  Talk about Obama & Democrat corruption!  So, inevitably we get Mickey Mouse, Michael Jackson, John Wayne, etc. all voting.....magically.....for Democrats.

Todays vote John%20wayne_zpsfxtikqyt

Hell, here in little old 1 stoplight Buena Vista I have to show a government issued photo ID and a copy of my lease or power bill with my name and address in the county BEFORE I can get a friggin' library card to check out a book or magazine or DVD, but to vote at the community center polling station I simply walk in, pick up a ballot, vote and turn it in.  Against the law for them to ask me for ID or proof of anything!  All thanks to the godless, Commie Liberal Democrats in power here in Kolorado.  Embarassed

So, given the Democrat institutionalized voter fraud nationwide, all the felons, dead people, illegals and Democrats voting over and over............it TRULY is a miracle Trump won, or ANY Republican for that matter.  Democrats = the party of liars, cheats, thieves, criminals and traitors.

Randy  C-17A  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum