Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cool video of small scale modern day hydraulic mining

4 posters

Go down

A cool video of small scale modern day hydraulic mining Empty A cool video of small scale modern day hydraulic mining

Post by MinerMatt Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebd2I9wAMP0

Hopefully this link works, because this looks like a lot of fun!
MinerMatt
MinerMatt

Back to top Go down

A cool video of small scale modern day hydraulic mining Empty Re: A cool video of small scale modern day hydraulic mining

Post by Admin Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Hey Matt,

I got over to that link, took a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebd2I9wAMP0

Very interesting setup they had & used...

Did you notice the guy actually filming the video said the date was back in 2005? Guess they reposted video recently.

Anyways, they had a LOT of gas powered and battery powered equipment! A trommel, a suction hoses, water hoses, gas powered water pumps. Boy, a LOT of people and equipment.

I did like to see all the "dirt" they ended up moving in a weekend. Sounds like they got some good gold.

However, in Kalifornia today.........with the dredge ban and the Water Quality Board now saying you need permits, not sure even IF you could do all that today on your own federal mining claim.

Thanks for sharing...

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A cool video of small scale modern day hydraulic mining Empty Re: A cool video of small scale modern day hydraulic mining

Post by russau Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:10 am

Randy , I know Dave and meet him up in Washington State for a DEF Rally up there . I also had one of his devices for my 4 inch dredge as its jet. it worked great for me for atleast 15 years until I sold my 4 inch dredge to a friend in N.W. Illinois.I also bought Daves plans to build these jets , not that I needed them(because at the time I still had one) but to be able to scale up or down to make another for my 2 inch dredge that I built and never got around to using (until maybe this Summer) up at DC Wyoming or over on the Arkansa with Leonard on his Labor Day "gettoghter" BUT anyone that uses Daves device wont be disappointed!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by jloyd Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Yes it is an old one As of now you can not use any motorized equipment wit in 100 yards of any water way. I can not even use my highbanker this year.Heck even my drywasher is off limits.

jloyd

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 am

Don't you just love what californcator is doing to America and the good people that live in that state! I feel the love! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down