Silverplume, Georgetown, and Idaho Springs gold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silverplume, Georgetown, and Idaho Springs gold

Post by MinerMatt on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:32 am

Hey dudes,
Does anyone know if there are any areas on Clear Creek or any of it's tributaries that you can legally prospect in the Silverplume, Georgetown, Idaho Springs area? I live in Leadville, and with Cache Creek being done for there is not very many places to prospect besides the Arkansas River. The Ark is too low to sluice right now, and Denver is a little too far of a drive for me most of the time, but not always. I have the fever bad! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
MinerMatt
MinerMatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silverplume, Georgetown, and Idaho Springs gold

Post by russau on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Randy dosent think that the Arkansa River is to low to sluice! look at his current post!

russau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerMatt on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:04 pm

I looked at his current post where he was panning and fishing on the Ark on March 9th. If you look at his pics you don't see one of his sluice. He wasn't sluicing that day. He told me the river was too low to sluice right now when I asked him on the 10th of this month because I wanted to go on the 11th. It's usually doable this time of year so that's why I'm asking for help with finding other spots near Idaho Springs that I can work.
MinerMatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top