Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Wishes Randy

5 posters

Go down

Best Wishes Randy Empty Best Wishes Randy

Post by plainsprospector Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:07 pm

I just want to wish you the best on your new Texas adventure Randy. Hate to see you leave Colorado, but can't blame you. Admin news topics wouldn't let an unadministrator post a reply to your post, so here I am in western states.....lol. Enjoyed our time digging at Cache Creek and appreciate all that you have done to help preserve prospecting for all of us. Uphill battle, I know, but you are so well spoken. Best wishes friend.
plainsprospector
plainsprospector

Back to top Go down

Best Wishes Randy Empty Re: Best Wishes Randy

Post by russau Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:39 am

DITTO ! and please keep us informed of your new 20 !

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:34 am

Plainsprospector & Russ,

Ha. Well, Thank You both for your well wishes... Smile

I plan to keep the Forum here up and running, for at least a while longer.....as it's free.

However, I'll be shutting down my YAHOO Gold Adventures web site shortly, as it's a pay to play operation and my quarterly fee is about to be charged for July thru September unless I cancel it...

As to Cache Creek, I gave it my best effort over the years... BLM "says" they are considering designating it now a SRMA or ERMA in their upcoming big ass master plan rewrite. Haven't seen that yet. We'll see... Smile

Oh, speaking of Cache Creek, my buddy Ron (the Chief) is coming up to Cache Creek to camp & prospect 10, 11 & 12 June. My other buddy John from Oklahoma is coming up to the BV area here with family in tow for a vacation 8 thru 15 June.

We all will try to get together at least a couple of those days to dig and wash some dirt, maybe find a little color. Smile

Busy working on the house here, vehicles, clearing stuff out...

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best Wishes Randy Empty Hasta La By By

Post by Chief05 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:53 am

Sir:

Hope the weather improves over night, winds blowing Mach 10 around the house.  Looking for cool and cloudy days for our little adventure to the Creek this coming week.  Some "Hard Fun", B.S. sessions, libation's and pans of Chunky Yellar Cache Creek Gold and yes you will be greatly missed and I will always look forward to the next adventure with you guys in the years to come.  Now that you are moving to Texas you can become a real Cowboy, HA!........ :-) lol!

Ron

Chief05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Chief,

A little breezy and sunny here today... Nice... Not bad. John & family got in 11PM last night. Come on up! Smile

I'll try to get up to Cache Creek tomorrow morning before you... Smile

Randy "C-17A" Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Seeker Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:25 am

Randy,

I hate to see the forum going away, many of them are gone now.

I do however wish you all the best in your new location in Texas!!

I would like to be able keep in contact in some way even if it's just to read how everything is going for you and your family, do you do FB or any other social media?

Here's a link to my FB page if you do FB and want to be friends, I'm not very active there but I do check it often and follow many of my friends.

https://www.facebook.com/skipper.phagan/timeline?lst=100000288712553%3A100000288712553%3A1561299649

Skip
Gold Seeker
Gold Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:23 am

Skip,

Thanks for all the kind words... Smile

My Gold Adventures web site is scheduled to drop ff at the end of June. BUT, my Forum here is going to stay up.....for the forseeable future anyways.

I may not be a daily participant, as I focus on selling my Colorado home/property, and work the move of all our stuff to Texas......AFTER we find a new house here...

But, I'll try and check the Forum as I can. Also, I'll try t still post any prospecting videos when I make them on my YouTube Channel.

Heavy pans!

Randy C-17A Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down