Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help writing regs!!

2 posters

Go down

Need help writing regs!! Empty Need help writing regs!!

Post by kilnmaint Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:17 pm

I have been talking to the Alabama Dept of Conservation about getting a permit to dredge the navigable rivers in Alabama. As of Sept 2016, nothing could be removed from the rivers .No gold, no rocks,not even dirt , leaves or anything on the bottom. The official I am in contact with is open to putting a proposed prospecting regulation before the commissioner for his approval. He is asking me how it should be written as far as restrictions. I need help!! Anyone have another state's regulations I can use? This may be a chance to get back in the rivers with rules the prospectors can live with! Even though my dredging is over due to health, I will still fight this battlefor others. my email kilnmaint@aol.com

kilnmaint

Back to top Go down

Need help writing regs!! Empty Re: Need help writing regs!!

Post by russau Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:57 am

I thought that the Southern Skin Divers in Birmingham Alabama had taken on that challenge back when the owner and Perry Massie were cited for finding that ole rifle on the bottom of the river. maybe ask them to help get involved .They probly have a lot of the foot work already done!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by kilnmaint Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:58 am

The Southern Skin Diving event was 10 years ago and was specific to picking up artifacts. This is a new regulation that shuts down removing anything from the river bottom and mentions minerals specifically.

kilnmaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum