Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suction Dredging is not Destructive

3 posters

Go down

Suction Dredging is not Destructive Empty Suction Dredging is not Destructive

Post by dickb Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 am

Hi Folks:

This YouTube video is worth viewing and sharing.

I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_yMxbutHac

This video should have been made long ago and it probably would have helped our cause.

Dickb
dickb
dickb

Back to top Go down

Suction Dredging is not Destructive Empty Re: Suction Dredging is not Destructive

Post by russau Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Yepper ! I just commented on this video over on Leonard's site !Thankyou for posting this here also!

russau

Back to top Go down

Suction Dredging is not Destructive Empty Re: Suction Dredging is not Destructive

Post by Admin Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:16 am

Dickb,

Thanks for posting the video.  Yep...  Suction dredging isn't "bad" for the environment at all.  Actually cleans up the creek, stream, river.

Here's a pic of the SF Yuba River in the Mother Lode country, at the old Hwy 49 bridge back about 8 January 2017:

Suction Dredging is not Destructive IMG_8938_zps0i0joim0

ANYONE notice the extreme "muddy" water, the torrential flow......?

All the idiot eco-Nazis claim suction dredgers "pollute" the water with turbidity (silt) behind their dredges and make the clear river water "look" bad.  HA!  Triple HA!

They claim we stir up hidden mercury.  Idiots all.  Really, super idiots all.  We actually clean about 95+ % of mercury out of the rivers when dredging.  ANYONE think this level of annual flooding doesn't move heavy metals...........like gold, mercury, etc., naturally?

The Indians are the ones to blame for any declines in salmon runs...  Period.  Dot.  Endless over fishing and over trapping of fish.  I saw it first hand when I lived in Washington State for 3 years.  No control, no concern by the Indians....  All self made "quotas" and then endless over fishing w/o ANY federal or state control.  Just "rape" the earth, kill 100s of thousands of salmon and steel head and blame the suction dredgers.....point the finger at anyone BUT themselves.

Uncontrolled use and abuse of fish weirs and Gill nets are a major reason salmon were/are down, NOT suction dredgers: http://archive.redding.com/news/are-gill-nets-decimating-klamath-and-trinity-salmon-runs-ep-377294675-355473551.html I saw it over and over... Indians in a power boat would come to a river bend, drop anchor, then pull in their gill nets and club to death 6 to 15 salmon caught in each net........motor up to the next bend, repeat the process over and over and over.......each bend had gill nets and salmon stuck by their gills splashing and flopping around. Indians would fill their boats up and move on. Me? I never caught one salmon on my fly rod in 3 years! Embarassed

Dredgers worked on Kalifornia (and Oregon) rivers and streams for decades.  Never a problem, never a peep from anyone.  Then one day the Indians realized THEY'D screwed the pooch BIG TIME.  The eco-Nazis said they could get a lawsuit going and even make some money off their raping of the land.  That's the Indians & eco-Nazis today.......HYPOCRITES of the highest possible order.

Randy  C-17A  Smile

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c17a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:45 am

Id like to see the dredge that's stirring  up the stream that much! they got to be getting ALL the gold! Very Happy they have to be using a 24 inch nozzle! cheers

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum