Gold Adventures LLC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH mats in my dredges

2 posters

Go down

GH mats in my dredges Empty GH mats in my dredges

Post by russau Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Well I got the Gold Hog mats in both the Keene 2 inch like Johns and my Keene 4 inch . Since Im all thumbs at times and needing help with my Gorilla 3 inch wide tape and after messing up my first attempt, I had a idea of using a piece of laminated wood to layout my measurements that I want the tape to come out to! SO I layed out  my squared up lines and divided the 3 inchs by 3 and drew those lines out on the laminent for a easy reference to fold my tape by myself. and then bring my GH mat bottom to be placed on to the sticky portion of the tape. It worked good for me ! This tape was for the edges where the tape is folded to cover the edge. The mat was slipped into the lip just after the flair. Perfect spot to secure its leading edge of the mat. It fit perfect but not to tight in the sluice to buckle it ! Im pumped and ready to see what these two bugger will do! Its got my brand new regulator /mouth piece that I bought from (Bugg) Brian I'm set except for help moving / using this sucker!

russau

Back to top Go down

GH mats in my dredges Empty Re: GH mats in my dredges

Post by jloyd Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Any pictures .Use gold hog in everything.

jloyd

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:26 am

Not yet John. But soon!

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by russau Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Well my 4 inch Keene dredge with the Gold Hog mats sold after 2 days on Craigslist. A guy drove from the Il /In. line to get it and was he happy to get it! I finally had to be realistic about what I can /cannot do ! But I still have my 2 two inch dredges to use and see if Im up to using them. If not itll all be sold! I hated to do it BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

russau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down